16 October 2012

Double Dose of Cyn | My new motto on friendship

Hey lovelies! 
Tonight's post is on...well...friendship. After loosing countless people I called friends the true ones are still here include my always beautiful darling Aza. So I just thought of some mottos I may apply to my friendships. wanna know? keep on reading just wanna know what us sexy gals are wearing? there are credits on the bottom! yay!


The first rule I'm going to be living by I saw on facebook and it really spoke to me
"You're either on my side, by my side, or in my effin way"

That made me go...Wow. I mean if you think about it only you're true friends would want you to better yourself they would never do anything to stop your progress 
*Kisses Aza all over the forehead because she can"
__________________

The second one is a bit of an improv on a very popular one
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
*Makes a loud buzzer sound* WRONG!!

"Keep your acquaintances close, ignore your enemies, and keep your friends in your heart"
MUCH better don't you think? who wants enemies close? LMAO Nuff said on that one am I right?
*Lix Aza because she can* :D
_________________

If you ask me...I'd rather have a handful of amazing friends instead of a bag full of people I could never trust

Toodles til the morning! 

Love Always
Lili & Aza

!Oops Almost forgot Credits!

WHAT AZA HAS ON
--------------------------------
Skin: Essences
Hair: Magika - Faint in Blood Group Gift
Dress: Cynful - Vale's Sweatshirt Dress in Black
Shoes: Special TDR Shoes Dollarbie!

WHAT I HAVE ON
------------------------------------
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi
Hair: Elikatira - Listen in White 05
Dress: Cynful - Vale's Sweatshirt Dress in Pink w/ Lolas Appliers
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Platform Open Toe in White
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Marrakech Heart in Silver
Rings: Ey:No - Lilie Rings
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails

OTHER
---------------------------------
Backdrop: Katink - Cemetery 36 (Cemetery Pack 3)
Pose: Pose Maniacs - Female 48

 

No comments :

Post a Comment