02 October 2012

Leave You, Move on to a Perfect Stranger | Milk Release!

Hey ladies & gents!
You ever get that instant connection with someone after only a few hours of talking? Like you MUST have known this person before today? I always wondered if its strange I feel like that about some people I meet on wonderful SL. I know its the internet and some people BS their way through a convo but I can most of the time shuffle them out. Lately I've been having this connection with someone....to jump or continue to hide it? so many questions....NEW OUTFIT! Keep reading to find out more!

Miss Kattington made me squeal with happiness again hehe. Today I'm wearing her newest release called "My Sleek Metallic Dress" I'm wearing it in pink which is a very pale pink and there is also one called Princess which is a brighter pink as well as turquoise, gold, and choco  handmade by the amazing owner. I wear a LOT of Milk products because I can look sexy & I can look cute and you all know I love to mix it up hehe.It has these cute little slits of black which accentuate your hard work on your shape.
Today I also decided to do some simple but beautiful pictures. I used a prop I found on Marketplace from a place called BehaviorBody and this is their classic sit prop most of the poses worked with my tiny size so if you want a new prop for some vanity pics get on marketplace and make it happen hehe. Happy Shopping if you ever need a shopping buddy you know how to find me!

Love Always
     Lili
What I'm wearing
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Grace in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in White 05
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Lipstick: Heartsick - Chloe Lipstick in Delight
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
Breasts: Lolas! Pushups 2.5
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Milk - My Sleek Metallic Dress in Pink w/ applier
Shoes: Boobielicious - Unique Heels in Flower
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - Tente Necklace in Pink
Bracelets: Je Suis - Tente Bracelet in Pink
Ring: Je Suis - Tente Ring in Pink
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in White Ringed
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy White
--------------------------
Prop & Poses: BodyBehavior - Classic Sit freebie
Picture on Wall: Lisp

Inspiration
Get Outta My Way by Kylie Minogue
 

1 comment :

  1. Fantastic! You seem to have something with these devilish tails lately :O

    ReplyDelete