17 October 2012

Looks Like an Early Winter | Winter Princess

Hello my lovely Fashion Heads!
So I was feeling rather...fantasy like today with some amazing releases. I am wearing an amazing little dress number from Alterego I don't believe its "new" but if you don't own it then technically it IS new...right? A little bit of Gatcha goodness to share with you all as well keep on reading you won't want to miss out on these.
So anyone interested in picking up this dress its at Alterego and its called Mercy available in many colors but I went with the white because I wanted to do a winter inspired look. I always look at winter as the time of healing....and of looking back and not making the same mistakes you made that year and its taking FOREVER to get here but I can start early thanks to SL!

BUT I'd hate to not have halloween so I guess we need fall right? I picked up a lovely skin from the Scary Face Halloween Gacha Fair at Depraved Nation. I talk about a place called Sugar that I love to violate and they have an awesome gacha machine with halloween skins YES skins...take a look
Pretty?! Go get them HERE I have so many other goodies to show from all over the dang place but I thought this had to be shown TODAY. I am a HUGE fan of the Whispy Fairy ones and plan to do another post soon with the drow and devil skin

ALSO I am putting up a poll in the morning so stay tuned...the question will be "Should I start doing some Picture/Credit only posts or do you like my current style of blabbing on?" so really think about it lmao. I'll see you guys later and really hope you enjoy the look mwahs
Love Always
    Lili

What I have On
------------------------
Skin: Sugar - Whispy Fairy in Pink Gacha Prize Here!
Shape: My Own Shape
Belly Ring: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder - Ice Queen Belly Ring Dollarbie!
Eyes: A.D.D Andel - Easter Eyes in Dots
Hair: Catwa - Jessica in BabyPink Promo 99L!
Nails: Cute Bytes - Cute Nails
Outfit: Alterego - Mercy in White
Collar: Blow-Up - Kinky Collar
Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns in Pretty Princess (rare)
Gacha Prize Here! 
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail
--------------------------

Inspiration & Silent Dedication
Early Winter By Gwen Stefani

No comments :

Post a Comment