19 October 2012

LOTH #002 | Evolve THAT

Hey fashion heads! 
This is my last post for the night I know that my last few blogs have been bare in words only because I'm at my mom's for the weekend. I just wanted to show this outfit off in case I don't get much time over the weekend. I barely ever do furniture so TADA I used some in these photos \o/ 

     Hope you enjoy the pictures and OMG so much is going to be going on when get back mwahs

Love Always
      Lili


What I have on
------------------------
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Green Tourmaline
Hair: Magika - After
Nails: Rezlsa Loc - Midnight Blue French
Top: Sugar & Cyanide - Crossed Top in Teal
Bottom: Evolve - Chevron Jeans in Mint
Feet: Slink - Bare Feet
Bracelet: Fzapp - Bracelet Basico in Silver
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------

Furniture
Table: What Next - Fall Cottage Set
Pictures: Lisp - Tutti Frutti Pics

No comments :

Post a Comment