09 October 2012

My Heart Will Go On | Knowing when to stop

Hey Fashion Heads 
Goodness I missed you guy so much. *Sighs* I've been sadsy wadsy. It always hurts just a little when the image of being with someone you like is popped but meh there are plenty more guys out there and better yet there are many more out there that WANT to meet and possibly be with you. My heart will go on...totally. And I always have my many spouses of SL *snickers* I love you spouses!


My look today was inspired by...me I guess. You see I'm a sweet person...sometimes overly sweet but you push that final button and my devil side pops out and doesn't go dormant until it gets everything off its chest well *fluffs her boobs* not everything hehe

I'm super happy with my new computer and I know that I still have much to learn and tweak but I can't wait to show you soooo much more of MY fashion and MY style. See you all a little later I know its short but I so couldn't go another night with no blog posting it was driving me insane.

Love Always 
     Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Amber in Aqua
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Elikatira - Garden in Brown 04
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Ink
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Oh Snap Pack
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Eyeliner V1 in Black
Lipstick: Glamorize - Plumped Lips in Striking 02
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Add-on
Claws/Nails: Lemon Tea - Neko Talons in Red
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Boobielicious - My Open Shirt in Red
Bottom: Splash - Jeans Black Mini Skirt
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots in Black
-------------------------
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Athena Bangle in Gold
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Horns: Horny Beast Designs - Small Basic Devil Horns w/ Halo
--------------------------

1 comment :