12 October 2012

I Look So Growed Up! | Swag Fest Goodies

Hey Fashionistas!
Sorry about the little break I gave myself but I needed it did a little RL Karaoke and trust me...it wasn't pretty whipped cream vodka + Backstreet boy song + Me = A Funny Sight. I had fun even in RL I get a kick out of embarrassing myself. I guess you can call it my nerdy swag. Speaking of swag I have more goodies from swag fest begging to be shown wanna know more? keep on reading my dears if you hate reading and just wanna go and grab something the credits are at the bottom

I honestly think about 80 percent of my outfit is from the Swag Fest. Let me start with this shirt yes? YES! I got this from Candydoll I'm super impressed because it not mesh and it looks awesome in the pics I took today (in my opinion) its called Nylan Top and it comes in Black. White and grey in multiple clothing layers so if you're a bit more conservative you can wear a shirt under it :D.

The skirt is an epic creation from...Epic LMAO I am a fan of camo print and happy that something was available with it. I have the blue one on but there it also a green, a purple, and a lighter blue version. This is a mesh skirt but it has standard sizing so you'll find one for your needs 
Just a late night blog for my readers that have been waiting for me to stop being lazy. Remember guys only two weeks left so if you have anything from the Swag Fest you want don' wait too long.

Love Always
    Lili



What I have on!
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Amber in Aqua (Cream Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Truth - Mayim in Pumpkinpie
Hairbase: Truth - Pumpkinpie Hairbase
Belly Piercing: Shock - Spikes & Skulls Belly Piercing SwAg FeSt!
Tattoo: PiXXiS - Fuck Off 2
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Lipstick: Mirror's Enigma - Naomi's Lip in Sweet Cream
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top:  Candydoll - Nylan Top in Black SwAg FeSt!
Skirt: Epic - Mesh Denim Mini Skirt in Camo Grunge SwAg FeSt!
Shoes: Dadabeiz - Gotik Pumps in Grey SwAg FeSt!
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Luse - Olympia Leather Clutch Bag in Black/Metal SwAg FeSt!
Ring: Le Primitif - Spiked Ring in Onyx/Sterling Silver SwAg FeSt!
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Raven Skull Pendent SwAg FeSt!
Bracelet: AlterEgo - Bangles in Black 2
Earrings: Eskimo Fashion - Teather N Feathers Earrings SwAg FeSt!
--------------------------
Location

No comments :

Post a Comment