14 October 2012

Pretty Wings | Cinamatic Angel

Hey Fashion Heads!
Are you impressed with the picture? Me too! I had a blast doing these pictures today at Allirium. I wanted to do an angel exploring earth type thing. In a way it was kind of like seeing the beauty in the lovely things around you type theme today. I went to this amazing place today called Cinema and I had a blast with a few of my friends (Mwahs to Lundy & Calli) if you wanna know more keep on reading if you hate reading you know the deal...SCROLL ON DOWN


So yes...Cinema is a new event brought to you by Hottie Cooterati the same wonderful people who brought you the Festival of Sin as well as The Zodiac event. This time around the theme is movies amazing AMAZING clothing inspired by movies and well...the cinema of course hehe. I'm not sure what movie this was inspired by but I got this dress from Decoy its called Valerie in pink of course but its available in many pretty colors even cute little blends.

I was actually on a search for hair that looked wind blown and I found a mesh YES mesh one! This is from Alice Project called Willow and I believe this is a Cinema Exclusive. Its part of the infinity line so your Color Huds (even the awesome halloween one) will work with it and you can look easy "breezy" beautiful hehe

Also...to the people who read me a lot you know I have a weakness for accessories and I just had to grab up this exclusive piece from Maxi Gossamer its called Jewelled Love and I just HAD to have it. This is in the romance section and of course because I love romance its the first place I looked 

Lots to do and see at the Cinema so take your time and give it a nice looksy <--- YOU MUST HAVE LESS THAN 50 SCRIPTS so make sure you go with as little scripty things as you can. Now that I think of it...I may show you guys how to make a low script outfit for event hopping. Til next time!

Love Always 
     Lili 

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny in Europia 03 Found @ Collabor88
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Rainbow Eyes in Awake Rainbow Flare Lucky Board
Hair: Alice Project - Willow Found @ Cinema
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Decoy - Valerie Dress in Light Pink
Found @ Cinema
Shoes: Redgrave - Nikki Shoes
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Love Short Version
Found @ Cinema
Bracelet: Ryca - Bracelet Charm DRP in Gold
Wings: AlterEgo - Angelz Collection Wings in White
--------------------------

Poses: Magnifique Poses - Fairy Stand Poses
Inspiration
Pretty Wings By Maxwell
"If I can't have you, let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around
Pretty wings, your pretty wings
Your pretty wings around"


Re-edit (Sorry Guys I forgot to actually fill in all the info before) 

No comments :

Post a Comment