10 October 2012

Lime Baby | A Day in the Life of a Lime

Welcome to the Day in the life of a lime

I'm very...green....and.....delicious! Like Kermit but...not a frog LMAO. God I'm such a dork.
*GASP* You can see mah panties o.o Me likey :D
So yeah I went for a lime outfit today I don't know it just seemed like the thing to do. It actually started with this AMAZING new release from Milk called My Banded Backless Mini. I put it on in green but its available in barbie, cream, lilac, red, and turquoise as well as they come with an applier, I know they work with lolas and mused but I'm not sure about others sorry. I've honestly been a fan of this store since the beginning and I continue to be amazed at the progress she makes. I love LOVE how bright this dress is and it still doesn't lose detail quality. Maybe its just me but some dresses I get once they go to a certain brightness they lose detail quality. I love this lime green-ness

You know what they say its not easy being green....so um...lets be sexy in it YUS! Mwahahahaha!

Love Forebers
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Amber in Aqua
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ginger in Pancake
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Lipstick: Glamorize - Vivid Lips in Pear
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Milk - My Banded Backless Mini in Lime w/ Lola applier
Panties: Sakide - Slide Panties in Beach
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - Douce Soft Necklace
Bracelet: Phresh - Chariot Bangles
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Glossy Hunter

Bag: Shine - Satchel Bag in Summer Bugs
Drink: Circa - Island Sipper
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment