21 August 2013

Snacks Before Dinner | Sash By Essences

Hola Fashion Senoritas!

As you may have noticed the summer is quickly fading away and as much as I HATE the warm weather I love the freedom to wear bright and sunny colors to my hearts content. Soon I will have to switch to the fall colors and I don't know what I'm gonna do ;.;
Today's post had very simple inspiration to be honest. I fell in love with these glasses from Love Soul! I seemed to have had a little ramen accident amongst my inner fight of snacks before dinner and then I just ran with the look. Despite my little noodle debacle I'm looking might cute don't you agree? If so I can tell you where to get it! Keep on reading! Having a little food fight yourself? That's okay credits at the bottom.

Have I mentioned I love summer colors? I did a nice bright outfit with some things I found at SL Fashion week & Collabor88 as well as a hunt
The shirt I have on is the amazing offering from Geek for this round of Perfect Wardrobe which is urban and its called the Roadie Shirt. There are many styles available but I really loved this Yellow version with the bomb on it I kid you not Ive been screaming all day "I'm the bomb!" because you know...I'm a dork hehe. The colors and styles vary so I'm almost sure you will find one that fits your personal style!

*Spins around quickly and giggles* I have on a skirt by Milk called the Aztek Skirt which is kind of transitioning me into the fall but it had nice pops of yellow that I loved so I went with version #2. You can find this at SL Fashion Week in many different colors from a nice basic white/black to a nice bold color fest just take a look and remember to ALWAYS demo.

Last but not least...you know I love to show off the full line of the skins I wear if I can sooo ladies today I have on a skin from Essences that you can find at this month's Razzle Dazzle themed Collabor88. This skin is called Sash which I think is the cutest name! The makeups are very vintagey hollywood and I could find a use for each of them. These are available in Light Rose only but I love all of dear Inka's skintones so it was no problem to me.
Slink Hand/Feet Appliers Available
Lolas Appliers Available (Compatible with Lush)
Brows: Blonde, Brown, Red, Black
Cleavage Layers included

*Throws glitter* and that concludes this post but don't worry I'll be back soon with more goodies I know I've slacked off a lot lately but I'll always come back if I can *giggles* Shopping to be done! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Snacks Before Dinner Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – Sash 01 in Light Rose New @ Collabor88
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards – Photoshoot Eyes in Mint
Hair: Truth – Lyma in Gingers01Fade New Release
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: My Ugly Dorothy – Baby Lips 3 New @ SL Fashion Week
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Izzies – Pastel Nail HUD
Freckles: Pink Fuel – Freckles Light
Blush: Izzies
Knees:  Neo – Knee Tattoos in Orange Gacha Item
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Geek – Roadie Shirt in Bomb New @ Perfect Wardrobe
Skirt: Milk – Summer Aztek Skirt #2 New @ SL Fashion Week
Panties: AlterEgo – Pull Me Down Panties
Shoes: Red Mint – UggStyle Boot in No 06
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: Tee*fy – Mini Crossbody Bag in Color Block Orange/Green Gacha Prize
Glasses: Love Soul – Decorative Glasses in Noodles Gacha Prize
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Summer LadyBird in Orange
Necklace 2: Geek – Hungover Neckay JS Summer Hangover Hunt Prize
Bracelet:  Tee*fy – Color Blocking Minimalism Bangle in Citrus
Ring (Right): Yopulga – Orange Mustache Ring
♡ Head Band: Monso – My Bunny Band
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Sinful Needs
Ears: Trap – Ripped Ears New Release
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment