25 August 2013

Cotton Candy Queen

Fashion Heads!
Hey my dears! You know how my lazy Sunday posts are and I haven't done one in forever so I really wanted to get one done this weekend. Not only am I wearing a dress I adore but I have my new everyday skin. I know I say that a lot but I actually mean it this time. Not gonna talk your ear off today so just keep reading 'kay? Feeling lazy too? Credits Below!
So quickly! I love this dress I have on it's a mini and I feel ultra sexy  in it without really baring EVERYTHING. This is from Milk and its called My Darcy Dress. As always it has appliers for tangos that are also lush compatible so if you are a lady with lovely lumps, she has you covered 

I also want to show these AMAZING new skins from Essences! I showed you a couple of weeks ago the pre-                                                                                                                                                    release of Cho at collabor88 and now...NOW the full release is out with all brand new skin tones!
From Left to Right: Sombre, Peche, Noisette, Moka,Lumiere,Lait, Ivoire, Doux, Canelle, Brilliant

Lola Appliers (Lush Compatible) Included
Slink Hand/Feet appliers included
Freckles/Non freckles versions
Eyelid Tattoo
Eyebrow Hiders
Cleavage Layers included

Go and demo them if you're on the hunt for a new skin!  Sorry I didn't talk more but my dorky side kick is being extra dorky tonight! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

Cotton Candy Queen
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – CHO Skin in Brillant New Release
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards – Anime Eyes in Green1
Hair: Truth – Lyma in Gingers02Fade Newer Release
Breasts:  Lush Version 1.4
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Casual
Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Lip Tinte’ in Pretty Rainbow GROUP GIFT NOT AVAILABLE
Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Izzie’s – Slink Nail Polish HUD in Pastels
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Milk – My Darcy Dress in Coral New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Kawaii – Unicorn Necklace in Pink Gacha Prize
Ring (Right): Natural – Fiorina #15 Gacha Prize
Crown: Natural - Fiorina Tiara #15 Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: Pekka – Spiked Collar in Silver/Gold
♡ Butterfly: EY:NO – Lace Butterfly in Orange
-------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
Wings: Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Orange
Horns: Milk – My Tree King Horns in Candy White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Sugar Heart – Cotton Candy Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment