28 August 2013

Strollin With My Dawg


Hey Fashion Heads!
*Sigh* I can't believe I'm saying this but...the summer is quickly fading and I'm going to miss it so. I was actually TOO COLD today and had to put on pants in RL which is, let's face it, very unlike me soooo...since I did it in RL I decided to do it in SL as well with a very adorable outfit that's simple yet...not all at once *giggles* Want to get the look for yourself? Keep on Reading! Chasing after those last days of summer? That's okay! Credits at the bottom!

I want to start with this super amazing jumpsuit I have on. I've always liked jumpsuits in real life because 1. They suck everything in nice and tight and 2. Show off your best features much like this one I have on today. This is another great Cynful/Lil Lace Collab called the Swag Suit. I surprisingly picked the black version today but I can see myself wearing another one of these sometime in the future. There are not only different jumpsuit colors to pick from but also lots of belt options as well so make sure you  check them all out

The hair I have on today is from Ploom called Sara. I love ponytails that hang to the side and this one is perfect. I love how the bangs sweep even though bangs covering the eye usually bugs me I think it makes the look more playful but not messy. There are two head sizes and two versions (regular & boobs version) so it will fit over your mesh/prim breasts!

I. absolutely. adore. these. arm. warmers. If you own no other arm warmers I highly recommend these ones from Geek. Not only do they fit flawlessly on me (I needed NO alpha) but there is no weird clipping when I move around...that's a plus for me. These are called Pokesleeves and I hope more colors are to come in the future because I can see myself using these a lot during the winter time.

So as you see...there are lots of things to be bought so get out there and buy them ladies. Lots more to come and hopefully more time to blog these upcoming weeks! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

P.S. Yeah I know the blog name makes no sense...when do I EVER really make sense?

Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – CHO Clean in Brilliant New Release
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Yoyo9 – EYE 001 in Galaxy Lucky Prize
Hair: Ploom – Sara New Release
Breasts: Lush Breasts
Hands: Slink –Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet in Elegant
♡ Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth PRO Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Rozena – Spring Lip Balm in Sensual Pink
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
Jumper: Cynful/ Lil Lace Collab – Swag Suit in Light Blue New Release
Armwarmers: Geek – Pokesleeve in Pika Pink New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Iruco – Blow Glasses in Black Gacha Prize
Necklace: Olive - the Mine!Zodiac Necklace in Aquarius  SL Fashion Week
Crown: Dirty Land – Emo Queen
Plushies: Silentsparrow – Corgi in Bacon
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Sinful Needs – Mesh Tail in V-Spaded Short Chubby Bare
Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Purple Poses – Debra Poses SL Fashion Week

No comments :

Post a Comment