06 August 2013

Just Do it with Love

Hello my dear Fashion Heads!

Feeling good, feeling fine, feeling amazing about life and I come here to share all the good good feels!

Today I'm bright, bubbly and honestly feeling like myself again. I love to sparkle, shine, sometimes I even like to glow and I don't see any reason to be any other way because the ONLY person who can be me IS me...so why should I try to be someone else? 
Over the past year and a half of blogging I've slowly learned more and more about myself. I've learned I'm an emotion driven person with every part of my life including EVERY post I do on this blog. When I first started I never thought I'd have one view but now I have so many I giggle when I see the number. When I first started I didn't know who I was...I had jut gotten out of a bad breakup and got out of a rough Real Life situation and wanted to find a place I could just be..me..and let my soul be free so that's what I'll keep on doing yes? YES! ONWARD to CLOTHES! Keep on reading credits at the bottom!
Today I am wearing this amazingly super cute top (or dress) from a store I love called Geek. This is called Summer's Shadow! I felt like being nice and bright so I went with this bright green version called Grass Stain! With a name like that you all knew I had to get it *giggles* If you want you can wear it as a dress but I'd recommend some panties but I wanted to travel about second Life with ease so I put on a tiny skirt underneath. If you're not into green as much as I am no need to worry there are other colors to pick from including black if you want a color a little more toned down. 
Another favorite piece with this outfit is my tasty looking eyepatch yes? Something about seeing a cupcake ALL day had me written all over it. If you head to Mes Brics A Bracs you can see cupcakes all day too! Blah has released this for this round in so many cute colors that you will find at least one to match something you own. Just look for My Cupcake Patch at this event and you'll see what I mean. Today I have Sour Lime over my eye and I'm still feeling oh so adorbs!

I've been a bit of an eye fanatic so I've been trying to switch my eyes a little more and I have on a new release from Crash Republic called  Gem Eyes that you can pick up from this round's She & Him Event. I personally love all these colors since they are so light and soft but I went with my usual green goodness! As per usual Crash Republic offers you the system version AND a mesh version but uh...yeah I stick to system still because it's easier for me *giggles*
Still a few more new releases to be seen covered down in the credits! Do you feel like shopping?! GOOD! Shop for the things that make you happy and make you feel like a princess! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili
What I have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Gem Eyes in Green New @ She & Him Event
♡ Hair: Red Mint - Hair No. 05 in Pink Sale - 75% Off
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Lip Tinte in Cherry
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: LVLE - Spring Fling Nail Hud in PurplePlain
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in White Gacha Item
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡ Freckles: Pink Fuel - Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Geek - Summer's Shadow in Grass Stain New Release
♡ Skirt: Bishes Inc - Candy Mini in Yellow New Release
♡ Socks: Katat0nik - Patterned Garter Socks in Yellow New Release
♡ Shoes: Enelya's Creation - Kenza Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Vincue - Poqui Bags in Bunny Bag (Ivory) New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
♡ Necklace: Kawaii - Yellow Unicorn Necklace New @ Woodlands Treasure Gacha Event
♡ Bracelet: SuperBia - Illusions Bangles in Green
♡ Ring (Right): Blah - My Love Ring in Green New @ The Box
Earrings: North West - Sissi Square Hoops Small
♡ Crown: Laviere - Fake Plastic Crown in Mint
♡ Eye Patch: Blah - My Cupcake Patch in Sour Lime New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
♡ Pocky: KawaiiAnime - Pinapple Pocky
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sugar - Demon Tail in Cherry Blossom New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Horns: Kre-ations - Chibi Oni Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment