11 August 2013

There is Only One Me

Fashion Heads!!!!

How are you sexy little ladies doing today? Good I hope because ummmm today is a GOOD DAY!

"There is only one me" It's true guys you're the only one who can be you so let it shine through as bright and sparkly as you can. There is nothing wrong with just freely being who you are and loving every second of it so let today be the start if you haven't been living to your full potential!
I have on a super cute outfit that would be perfect for a summer afternoon date, or even a picnic or well...any summer activity. Want to know where to get all these amazing things I have on today? WELL that's what I'm here for dahling *giggles* Keep on reading to get the goodies!

If you haven't gotten into Collabor88 yet I feel your pain babe BUT don't worry there is a lot of time left and when you get there the wait will be worth it. This month is the 2 Year birthday of this amazing event so there is not one but TWO different themes Razzle & Dazzle. I got not just this amazing dress but I also got this jewelry set plus a few other things to be shown at a later date.

The Dress that I have on is made by Cynful and its so cute. I love dresses with little frilly layers they make me feel so cute! This is called The Shimmy Dress and its a full mesh dress with the option for um *points to her chest* enhancements? Not only that but you can wear it with straps or strapless as well as changing each layer to a different color like I did. You can also make it a bit longer with the last ruffled layer but I love the shorter version more
I was stumped on a jewelry set until I landed in front of the Noodles display and I just had to have them. This is the Millie Rose set and I got it in the Gold/ Beige set to go with this dress. You can get the necklace, bracelet and the headband for only 288L. Once you get the chance take a full look around there is so much to choose from you're going to go home with at least one thing.

I have on yet another pair of shoes that I'm in love with from Candydoll! Something about being able to wear my Slink feet AND an amazing pair of heels have made me a happy blogger. These are called Oxygen and are made to be worn with the medium height feet from Slink. You can change the sole and heel textures to give it the perfect look for your outfit if you haven't purchased any slink products I think these are definatley a release that will make you re-consider! Head down to Candydoll to see all the amazing colors.

And that dears....is something worth shopping about yes? YES! Head down to all the amazing events going on around the grid! You won't regret it and I'll see you there! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Hope in D Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Melanie Eyes in Light Green New Release
Hair: Truth - Noemi in Ginger01
Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Medium Feet
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Heart – Lip Tinte in Ombre 1
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Blah – My Nail Polish Sets Black French Set New @ Black Fair
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
Knees: Sugar Heart – Knee Blush
Face Hearts: Sugar Heart – Heart Face Doodles  Undereye Duo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Cynful – The Shimmy Dress in Pale Coral New @ Collabor88
Shoes: Candydoll  - Oxygen Shoes For Slink Medium Feet New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Noodles – Millie Rose Cameo in Gold/Beige New @ Collabor88
Bracelet:  Noodles – Millie Rose Cuff in Gold/Beige New @ Collabor88
♡ Bracelet 2: Superbia – Illusions Bangles in Pink
Ring (Right): Forever Young – Princess Ring
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion – Once Upon a Crown
♡ Bows: Ellemeno – Baby Bow in Roses
♡ Headband: Noodles – Millie Rose Headband in Rose/Beige New @ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
Ears: Hebenon Vial – Pierced Ears in Cartoon Cutie
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah – Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment