03 August 2013

The Cat's Meow

Hello Fashion Heads!

How are you today? Good I hope! Are you wondering about the title? Well let me explain
"The Cat's Meow" I've always enjoyed the saying even before I really knew what it meant. There is an older movie by that name with Kirsten Dunst in it that I love to watch from time to time. The time era always amazes me. The class, the clothing, the entertainment always keeps me watching. Even though its a murder film its done so elegantly I just don't even mind! The time era isn't my inspiration its more the actual phrase "The Cat's Meow" that inspired this look. Want to know more about this growlicious look? Keep on reading!

I'm going to start with this super cute mini skirt that was recently released from The Bishes. It's called the Candy Mini and I'm really into it. It's not rigged mesh so you can fit it perfectly to your shape and since its short you shouldn't have any major clipping issues. I was into the black leo version so that's what I'm wearing today but there are a TONS more colors and versions to select from.

I have on these boots from Severed Garden that I've been eying since they released. This magical creation is called Saxa and they are these amazing thigh high boots! You can wear them without the boot part but I LOVE the full look so I of course had to do it. I am wearing one of the dull versions but there is also a vibrant version I see myself wearing more often.

I also have on a new release from Truth. This is one of three new releases I suggest you looking at but I am wearing this cute style called  Kimbra..which reminds me of a blogger I've loved for quite some time by the same name. I decided to be a redhead today so I grabbed the Gingers pack. I really love it because its a little shorter than styles I'd usually wear but it makes me feel so...vibrant and feminine. It's so flippy and free looking it just...worked with this look.

Isn't this just the Cat's Meow?! This outfit makes me want to purr and be kind of, dare I say, sexy? Lots of events to be explored by this tiny blogger! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always, 
Lili
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
The Cat's Meow Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Whisper in Sunkissed New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: BCC - Freya Eyes in Olive Pay To Join Group Gift
♡ Hair: Truth - Kimbra in Gingers01 New Release
♡ Breasts: Deviant - Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Hip Piercing: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings New Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena  - Baby Gloss V2 in Hot Pink
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 37 in Mort
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Cynful - Baubie Hugger in Black Lace Available in Lace Grey, Lace Pink, and Lace White @ TDR Fusion
♡ Panties: Wound - Thong in Black
♡ Skirt: The Bishes - Candy Mini in Black Leo New Release
♡ Shoes: Severed Garden - Saxa Dull Version New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - 92 Summer of Love Peace Sign
♡ Ring (Left): O.M.E.N - You're a Star Ring in Silver/Black
♡ Watch: Katat0nik - Nada Watch in Black
♡ Collar: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Silver/Gold New @ Mes Brics a Bracs Aug. 5th
♡ Headband: O.M.E.N - Destined Cuteness in Striped Cat Black
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment