19 August 2013

Feeling Fierce

Loves!

I know its been forever don't kill me. You see..I was SUPPOSED to post this weekend even though I wasn't home and silly me...I forgot my laptop charger so my battery died within an hour and a half of being on. Just goes to show that sometimes my forgetfulness is kinda cute...right? RIGHT
So gotta say. I was feeling a bit fierce this weekend. Not really sexy, or cute but FIERCE. Almost like I could walk down a runway. I'm not really a high fashion type girl but this weekend ladies, I was just feeling it so I guess you can say this look is inspired by all that fierceness being bottled up away from the computer. Want to be fierce with me? Darn right you do! Keep on reading! Are you next in the runway lineup? That's okay scroll down to the bottom for credits.

I'm a little out of my norm but I did love the look so let's start from the dress! The dress I have on today is from Rotten Defiance for this round of Genre and I adore the "Eastern Asia - The Lotus Flower" theme this month. This is the Kimono Dress (full mesh) and I was stumped on which color to wear so I went with the Aquamarine version I have on today. All of the color versions are named after gemstones so you can just imagine how many amazing colors there are. I did want a jewelry set to compliment the outfit so I went on the hunt for something amazingly fierce...yet girly
It turns out that the perfect jewelry set was already there waiting for me at Genre as well. I bought this amazing Violet version of Lotus set from Eclectica. I love the tiny specks of blue running through it. Its not a dull one tone looking jewelry set it looks like REAL sparkly jewelry which is a very important thing to me. This set comes with the Earrings, Rings for both your left and right hand, and the necklace all for under 100L! Beautiful & Inexpensive right? Make sure to check out Genre before its too late! 

 Last but not least..more sexy shoes from Candydoll! These are version 2 of the already sexy Oxygen shoe and even though I did love the first this is my favorite version.This shoe is made to be worn with the Slink Medium Height mesh foot so please PLEASE make sure you have those before buying. These shoes are available in all the same colors as the first version so make sure to run down and grab your favorite pair...or 2...or 18 >.>


Are you feeling fierce too? You ARE fierce and never forget it! You're my fierce and beautiful fashionistas forebers! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili


Feeling Fierce Outfit

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Hope in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Mindbury - Essences Eyes in Brown New @ Material Girl Bazaar
♡ Hair: Lelutka – Salome in Praline
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Casual & Flat
♡ Feet: Slink – Medium Height Mesh Feet
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Baby Gloss V2 in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies – Metallic Nail HUD
♡ Eye Shadow: Chelle – Dusty in Lilac Love
♡ Blush: Izzies
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Rotten Defiance – My Kimono Dress in Aquamarine New @ Genre
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Oxygen II in Sky New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Blah – My Studded Clutch in Wild Pastels
♡ Jewelry Set: Eclectica – Lotus Collection in Violet New @ Genre
♡ Bracelet: Noodles – Fairy Tail Charm Bracelet in Silver Gacha Item
--------------------------




No comments :

Post a Comment