14 July 2015

Oceanic Oasis

Hey Loves!

*Sigh* So I've decided I needed a vacation and since I'm still a broke bizneetchi, I decided a vacation in SL was in order. I've always loved being around water maybe it's the Aquarius in me but it always calms me down to be in or near water. Something about slow breaths while floating in water just...relaxes me. I dug through a couple popular pics and came across a lovely place called Windwept.
It's a lovely place really lots of beautiful rocks and ocean with many places to sit and hang out if you're having an SL day with friends. I can't seem to get my music to work via SL but I played some music on spotify that just completed the aura of this place. Definitely check this place out next time you want some serene time! If you are gazing at the outfit I have on well my dear your in luck because I have lots of yummy info and credits to boot! Keep on reading for both!
Sometimes I have to put my usual skin on a shelf (sounds gross so far but hold on it gets better) to try on a new pretty skin to make me feel fabulous (see I told you). The one that I have on today is no different. I am a fan of Enfant & Mudskin skins and this one is a new gacha release from Mudskin  found at the Candy Fair and it is called Juicy Bell. I am in absolute LOVE with the prize I won! The bright pink lips really won me over and were the centerpiece of what I chose to wear today. The machine is a little more expensive than some others being 150L per play but seriously...a skin for 150? YES PLEASE. In the pack with your prize you also get the slink appliers, 2 shapes (not shown), a cleavage tattoo, teeth tattoos, and appliers for both sweet mouth and loud mouth.

Also I'm not just wearing one amazing release but I'm wearing two incredible things from Sweet Love. I'm usually not big on piercings...especially in my nose but this one was so darn cute to me. This Septum ring can be found at the Secret Love Mainstore! I think this one looks so...classy yet cute. Like I'm a tough lady who will punch you out...but while wearing a bunny outfit. I thought the color of the roses from the Rosette Set (Which can be found at Aristo) went perfectly with the lips so I also slid them on to fully accessorize this Lili look.  
In RL I HATE rompers because how difficult it is to go to the bathroom when wearing one but in SL I don't need to worry about that thankfully so I can proudly strut around in this gacha prize from Forever Young! OMGacha is up and swinging and this is just one of many amazing prizes to win there. I'm wearing one of the rare prizes, Palms, but there are really pretty common options as well as 3 more rares to win for 50L per play! I paired this pretty romper with a pair of sandals from Candydoll called Diamond Flats which can be swooped up at this round of Chapter Four!

Lots of goodies to be bought yes? Plus many more still in the credits so give them a peek if I didn't mention something you might have wanted and you can always message me as well I don't bite that hard anymore! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Oceanic Oasis Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Mudskin - Juicy Bell Bubble Flavor E6 Pale ☆ New @ Candy Fair
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Third Eye in Green ☆ New @ Wizarding Faire
♡ Hair: Spellbound - Noir in Chapter II Sky
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee Mouth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Summer Nails Slink Applier
♡ Eye on Chest: Chop Shop - Third Eye in Green/Gold (MODDED) ☆ New @ Wizarding Faire
♡ Nose Piercing: Secret Love - Septum Ring ☆ New Release
♡ Dimple Piercings: Soedara - Cihuapilli Simple Gold Dimples
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Romper: Forever Young - Summer Romper in Palms ☆ New @ OMGacha
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Diamond Flats in Pink ☆ New @ Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace & Earrings: Secret Love - Rosette Set ☆ New @ Aristo
♡ Creature in Box: MishMish - Baby Axoloti Portable Aquarium in Sky
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Chop Shop - Wire Wings ☆ New @ OMGacha
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
♡ Horns: Doki - Devil Horns in Aqua ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment