12 June 2016

Sailor Scars

My love nests!

I may be late but you know what? I'm here and that's all that REALLY matters right? Right? I got WAY behind on Sailor Moon Crystal and binge watched a couple episodes with my baby boy Phantom (I kid you not he's into it almost as much as me he sat for 2 whole episodes) while eating Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos! Having that relax time really got my creative juices going and got me revved to get on SL....then...I ran into this!
 ...and I knew what had to be done hehe. I am loving the goodies I have on today and hopefully with a little nudge nudge I can get you excited about the goodies too yes? Keep on reading for more infos!

Isn't this outfit absolutely ADORABLE!? Not only is it cute, but it's also 50L!  I checked out a new (to me) gacha fair by the name of Gami Gacha. I bought tons of things from there one of the many things I bought was this dress from Altair called Cutie Seifuku this is just one of the common choices as well as a couple EVEN MORE adorable rares but I must admit any version you win of this is going to be something special! There are special mesh body versions for the ladies with the curvy bits :D If you want this outfit as well as all kinds of other super cute stuff definitely check out this event! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Arise - Crims Eyes in Ice
♡ Hair: Pink Hustler - Hair #8138 (Blondes Pack) ☆ Hairology
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Face Markings: Who Are You? -  Band Aid Face Tattoo
♡ Leg Bruises: The Horror - Fighter  Scars & Bruises in Loved ☆ Gami Gacha Event
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights in 3B
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante -  Ruby Slink Nail Appliers ☆ Vintage Fair
♡ Eyeliner: Bella Elephante - Molly Cat Eyeliner ☆ Vintage Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Altair - Cutie Seifuku in Red ☆ Gami Gacha Event
♡ Shoes: GOS - Low Tops in Cherry
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Glasses in Silver ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Collar: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambal Collar in Silver Blood MODDED ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Ice Cream: Imeka - Yummy Choco Cone Ice Cream Color #1 ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Sweet Buns - Chibi Wings in Red MODDED ☆ Pon Pon Event
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Season5
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1&2: La Baguette - Miel Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment