09 May 2017

A Very Cherry Stroll

Hey Loves!
Today I did a very simple, tranquil picture today and to be honest I'm quite pleased with them. I have on this very beautiful Kimono from Konpeitou that can be found at this round of The Secret Hideout and it goes by the name of Very Cherry Kimono. I'm not going to do much talking today since I'm still a bit groggy (yay for medications) I hope you enjoy the look and I will see you all VERY soon
♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa in Milk Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Doe Eyes in Magenta
♡ Hair: Truth - Oriana in LightBrowns
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Konpeitou - Very Cherry Kimono ☆ The Secret Hideout
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Crepe: Moon Amore - Crepe in Strawberry Mix ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment