03 September 2018

♡ We Belong Together ♡

 Hello my loves! Miss me?
Flickr Link
I've been having a blast setting up my own scenes lately and maybe I'm a bit biased but I think I'm even getting a little bit better. Today I am gathered by and covered with so many products that I love some so much *cough* THESE BOOTS *cough* that I even splurged for the fatpack. Keep on reading for the credits so you can grab these things up for yourself! As always, Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

I love you all sooooo much, 
Lili
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Okkbye - Dalila Skin Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Unicult - Un-Human Eyes Dark ☆ Gacha Prize
Hair: Ayashi - Rinika Hair Version 2 RARE ☆ The Imaginarium
Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Body
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nail: Ascendant - Kozma Bento Nails ☆ Dubai
Eye Makeup: Unicult - Bella Eyeshadow ☆ Whimsical
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Hime Dream - Maria Top in White ☆ Sanarae
♡ Panties: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Panties
Skirt: Insanity - Puzzle Skirt
Shoes: N-Core - Survivor Boots in White ☆ Bought during Saturday Sale

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Cae - Astrid Necklace ☆ Uber
Earrings: Cae - Astrid Earrings ☆ Uber
Phone: Yokai - MoshiMoshi Scrambled Egg in Yellow ☆ Limit8
Kitty: Black Bantam - Chubby Kitty V2 #05 ☆ Gacha Prize

♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
Ears: Swallow - Pixie Ears

♥ SCENE ♥
Location: Backdrop City
Pic 1: Namiichu - Mandarin Pose Pack
Pic 2: Foxcity - Bento Ground Sits Vol2
Box: Sweet Thing - Puppy Box ☆ Gacha Prize
Drink: Junk Food - Big Glup
Groceries: Junk Food - Bodega Bags Doux ☆ Gacha Prizes

No comments :

Post a Comment