29 November 2018

♡ Getting There ♡

My lovers!! I am back and I'm coming to f-.....nope too early for this. Calm it down Lili!
Flickr Link
So here I am....lewd as ever and feeling a lot better with a clean inventory and a lifted spirit. You see...I have a habit of making myself feel bad. I never give myself a sanctuary. "Am I good enough?" "Am I too old for this?" "Maybe <insert old friend's name> was right" "why am I not better?" but no matter how loud the voices get I always come back to blogging. You know why? Because I enjoy it. 

I can't live my life to make others happy. I'm not the best blogger nor the most fashionable but I am me and I'd like to think there is a unique opening for me in this bloggers community. I will continue to be me and also do a blogging style that makes ME feel complete. 2019 is a year of even more growth and I am happy to have you all traveling this journey with me 

Sidenote: As I write this I have kitty butt rested on my knuckles...Good ole phantom never fails to make me laugh.

So are you ready to pick up some of these amazing pieces for yourself?! Keep on reading for more info on what I threw on!
I was feeling a bit pastel gothy so this outfit came together quickly as soon as I saw this cute sweater/skirt set from Epoch I immediately knew it was my LOTD I mean me + unicorns + lewd message = Lili and "On my way to fuck your bitch" is just....my ultimate mood tbh. It comes with the design I have on in 6 colors as well as 3 other designs to make any pastel goth cream as well as a star version of the skirt. 

I wanted a nice fluffy pigtailed look and this release from Doe was perfect. I usually hate not having bangs BUT I managed to successfully use a hairbase and Lalabear will be proud! You can grab this hair from whimsical and it's called Nattie, I of course went pastel but it's available in all of her normal assortment of packs as well as a fatpack
I suck at showing off nails but I really wanted to show off these for 2 reasons. 
1. Far away pics don't pick up the designs 
2. This designer actually includes her bloggers in her success!

The nails I have are from my newest sponsor Cazimi and this is the november's blogger of the month pack. I love that this person includes her bloggers in her story and acknowledges the unique attributes her bloggers bring to her selection. This blogger, Vick Debevec inspired a BEAUTIFUL animal print design and I'm here for it :D

As usual everything is credited below and because I love you all I even did landmarks *grumbles like a child* As always leave comments and say Hi if you feel like it :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Lotus - Nocturnal Eyes #8 & #16 ☆ N21
Hair: Doe - Nattie Hair ☆ whimsical
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Adored - Noma Lips Berry Frost Edition
Nail Polish: Cazimi - BotM Vick Debevec Nails (Animal Prints)
Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae Young Eyeliner
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Lashes: Adored - Mon Cheri Lashes
Freckles: Unicult - Date Night Freckles V3
Brows: Rainbow Sundae - Gentle Brows
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: Epoch - Gabi Sweater & Skirt
Shoes: Reign - Platform Sneakers & Warmers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Choker: Bubble - Devils Choker ☆ Gift
Earrings: Bubble - Stay Weird Earrings ☆ Gift
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Aii - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ SCENE ♥
♡ Location: The Rusty Nail
♡ Poses: Fashiowl - Pop Pose Pack
♡ Windlight: Runa's windlight #3
♡ Face Animations: Catwa Animations
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment