24 December 2018

♡ Sno Bunny ♡

Hey loves!
I've been so busy for this year's holidays but wanna know something? I kind of liked it. It wasn't like a "slugging through depression" year but I'm genuinely happy this year. This is the second Christmas with someone I fully love and care about and fully loves and cares about me. My circle of friends have blossomed and my family relationships have drastically improved but in an...adult, more grown up "finding my path" type of way. I'm pretty pleased with my evolution.
Today I have a pretty cute but casual look and it was fully complete with Miss Sno Bunny (Yes...yes I did name her myself and yes...I know my naming game is impeccable) Something about all the snowy sims I find are helping me REALLY feel this winter spirit including the one I found today complete with roses and a Christmas tree shipment! Keep on reading for the credits my loves! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Anybody
Access
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Mudskin - Satoko #1 ☆ Gacha Prize
Skin Tone: Tone 100
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Daisy Eyes in Green ☆ Anybody
Hair: Ayashi - Aizawa Hair
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Fresh Lip Tints
Nails: Ascendant - Delicate Bento Nails Fatpack
Blush: Unicult - Stocking Stuffers Blush Combo V3 ☆ Epiphany
Lashes: Besom Beauty - Rose Lashes
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: Sorumin - Don't Freeze! Warm Coat ☆ Access
Socks: Izzies - Heart Tattoo Tights in Moss
Shoes: Reign - Glitter Duckboots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Collar: Cae - Desire Collar
Plushies: Yokai - Christmas Bunny in Hazel ☆ Harajuku
Hand Jewelry: Ama - Snowbound Hand Chains ☆ The Fantasy Collective
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ SCENE ♥
Location: Winter Wonderland 2018
♡ Pose: La Baguette- Imok Pose Pack
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3
♡ Pose Modified With: Animare
♡ Face Animations: Catwa

No comments :

Post a Comment