10 November 2012

All Bunnied Up & No Where to Go!

Hey again!
Quick posty to show you this cute outfit I put on but sadly....still up in my skybox watching YouTube ;.; Credits at the bottom if you hate reading my long summary of what I have on.

I fell in love with this oh so cute long shirt from Evolve called Harlow. There is a gradient type version to these long tanks as well called Winona but I went with the chevron like pattern tonight. I decided to wear it like a dress instead of a shirt but tried out this tights wearing business and I have to admit I like it. I usually have major problems picking the color of tights to wear in rl but I think I did an okay job right?
I was also on a major hunt for some Uggs. Yep I'm THAT girl. I love me some uggs and I found some at Milk that are adorb and colorful not toned down for the winter. These are called My Classic Ugg Boots in Turquoise. There are many different prints and styles to choose from but I wanted more of a plain look. They are mesh and amazing and I'm happy as heck!

See you all in the AM Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape:My Own Shape Mesh Mod
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Dolly in Seaspray (Blondes Pack) Newer Release!
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Fatpack
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner v1 in Black
Heart on Cheek: Candy Mountain - Blue Cheek Heart Gacha Prize!
Lipstick: Glamorize - Tint & Gloss Lips in Pink Tinted Gloss
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles 1
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top/Dress: Evolve - Harlow Long Tank in Ice Cream New Release!
Tights: Izzies - Tights in Eggshell
Shoes: Milk - My Classic Ugg Boots in Turquoise New Release!
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Watch: Gitchee - Watch in Angel Blue
Necklace: Earthstones - Neisha Necklace in Turquoise/Sugilite
Ears & Tail: O.M.E.N - Bunny Set
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. Awww if i had known i would have taken you out :O As for the outfit: very gorgeous and especially the boots are eyecatchers :-)

    ReplyDelete