15 November 2012

How can I Assist you?

Ohai Guys!
Not sure if you have caught on but....I'm a bit of a nerd. I used to be a Junior Assistant for s real estate company and ended up helping them with most of their computer organization and for some reason this dress reminded me of my very first day



This dress is from Mirror's Enigma and I'm really feeling it something sinful hehe. I went with this purple color because it looked amazing with my makeup. The dress itself is super diverse you can dress it up with a nice classic piece of jewelry or dress it down with a sideways ponytail hehe. It comes with 2 different alphas one for just the upper meaning arms in case you're a slender lady and there is an upper lower blend for us curvy vixens as well but the Medium fit me almost perfect.

Run down and get these dresses as well as a skin or 2....or 14 :D. Mwahs! Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

Assistance Clothing
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Patricia in Purple
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Elikatira - Thrive in Brown 04
Hands: Yubasaka - French Mesh Hands
Dress: Mirror's Enigma - Sofia Vintage Dress in Heather New!
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps
Glasses: AXL Pro - Fashion Executive Glass
Necklace: Donna Flora - Venus Necklace in Pink
--------------------------
PROPS & POSES
Desk Set/Last Pic Poses: Glitterati The Office/ Wild
2nd Pic Pose: Focus Poses - Coffee Set

No comments :

Post a Comment