10 November 2012

A Stroll In Harlem

Hey Fashion Heads!
I took a nice long stroll through Virtual Harlem today and its a breathtaking sight to see. I went with something a little darker than my usual choices but I was really happy with it all. Keep on reading to learn more if you hate reading the handy dandy credits sit at the bottom for your eyes to feast upon

Sadly I've only gotten into this month's Collabor88 once and when I did I picked up these adorb jeans from Auxilary. All mesh and such high detail even a skirt lover like myself couldn't pass them up. My shirt or jacket aren't "new releases" but even old releases look good too right? The shirt is actually a dress available from Cynful but I thought it looked amazing as a long shirt and since its fall I threw on the jacket from Sugar & Cyanide to give that fall feeling.
I have been holding on to this hair forever but as a woman who buys 12 hairs at a time it got lost in the hair folder moving trip lol. This is from Wasabi pills called Sachiko I can remember when I bought it actually. I was just getting into this anime called Nana and there was a character with the same name hehe.

Well my loves! More shopping to be done more things to show you. Tell me what you think! Mwahs! Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili


What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sachiko in Orchid
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fatpack
Breasts: Lolas Pushups v2.5
------------------------
MAKE UP
Kitty Makeup: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Make-up
Freckles: Sugar - Freckle 01
Teeth:  PXL - Mouth Addon
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Cynful - Strapless Dress in Brown w/ Lolas Applier
Jacket: Sugar & Cyanide - Sweater in Black
Bottom: Auxilary - Belted Flairs in Olive Collabor88
ACCESSORIES
------------------------
Mouse in mouth: Part of UtopiaH - Kitty Make Up
Bag: Alterego - Leather Shoulder Bag in Black
Belt: Part of the Jeans
Ears: Roobix - Kai Feline Ears in Brown
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment