06 November 2012

My Last Concerto to You | 20k Views

Hey Fashion Heads! 20k Views! I can't believe you guys have clicked on this page 20 thousand times for little old me...I love you guys so much

I'm at my mom's house tonight but I did want to show off this uber cute dress that can be found at Forgotten Closet. This round's theme is music and well you know...I LOVE MUSIC! I have on a dress from Fuchon made just for this event and I have to admit I really love the style of it. There are two available versions but I went with version 1 for tonight's bloggy posty
Recently I have had a lot of parting ways with people I thought I really cared about which is where the title comes from. I am not going to let ANYONE live on my mind rent free so this is me letting go and opening my SL to new possibilities so....goodbye to the old and hello and welcome to the possible new!
Speaking of new. I am in the process of working on a new blog look for you guys to enjoy and the one I planned on wasn't really me. The font was boring and the layout wasn't what I thought it was supposed to be so tweaking it a bit to fit what I want.

Stick around great things to come! Mwah

Love Always 
      Lili

Concerto Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Truth - Dolly in Oasis
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Just Because Lips in Pale Peach
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: Sugar - Freckles 1
Knee Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Fuchon - Forgotten Closet November 1
Feet: Severed Garden - Bare Mesh Feet
Necklace: Burroughs - Cupcake Necklace
Ears & Tail - O.M.E.N - Kitsune Set
Violin: Baffle
--------------------------
POSES
Baffle - Symphony Set

1 comment :

  1. 'Last concerto' sounded kinda like a definite goodbye, but when reading on i was VERY happy to notice i got that wrong! I think you as well as your blog are totally amazing... i wish you nothing but good Lili, let the new beginning be the start of lots of beauty and happiness. hugs

    ReplyDelete