10 November 2012

Lingerie Sleeping on your Dirty Pillows

Zzzzzzz.....OH! *wipes up her drool*

So I can't seem to stop opening things and putting them on but this is the last for the night then its cereal & Reality TV time. Not many words in this one but the pictures and the outfit of course speak major volumes

Nothing greater than finding a great FREE outfit right? This is the hunt prize for the Dirty Pillows Hunt from Muah! Its pink & Pretty just like yours truly hehe. I didn't want to "overpink" (yeah right as if that could happen) so I tried out some very sexy teal hair today using the VIP Dye Hud from Alice Project and this cute hair found at Fair called Reema Oh Alice....I love you so.
My Heels aren't super new but goodness I love them. They are from Boobielicious called my unique heels. Heels, Lingerie, Demon Kitty? Wanna sleep over? I bet. hehe Mwahs. Sweet Dreams & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Modish - L I V E Eyes in Eagle Solar Eclipse Gacha Event
Hair: Alice Project - Reema Fair Event
Lipstick: Glamorize - Wet Your Whistle Lips in Pink Crystal
Breasts: Lolas Pushups 2.5
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fatpack
Lingerie: Muah! - Pink Corset & Panties Dirty Pillows Hunt
Shoes: Boobielicious - Unique Heels in Flower Power
Necklace: Splash - Fluffy Kitten Necklace Kawaii Fair
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Pink
Ears: Baby Princess - Pluplu Ears in Pink Gacha Prize
Bedroom Made By Katink
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment