09 November 2012

I Captain this Ship

Hey Fashion Heads!
*Groans and rubs eyes* My nap was a little longer than planned but I am totes up now! Did you miss me? I missed you! Today I had a calling to do a picture near some water. The sim sounds really calmed my soul and its what I needed to say the least. I look super casual today and love what I have on. Keep reading if you don't wanna read well my friend....the credits await you
I'd like...LOVE actually to point out...my boobs....as you may or may not notice they are a lot smoother and softer looking than previous. I had a problem with the look of the last skin applier it was rather masculine looking to me or over pushed...not sure how to describe it. However, this version is available at the Boobies show for this skin as well as the newest The Sugar Garden skin if you'd like to pick it up
Another goodie picked up from The Boobies Show is my cute sailor shirt from Glue Ink! I love Nautical designs and I love that its a shirt and not a mini dress or something like that so it's quite easy to dress up OR dress down. Glue Ink also has a few other items available at The Boobies Show so go take a look if you have prim breasts and would like new clothing

You all know I am not a big "pants" person but...these pants pulled me in and made me want to wear them. These are Zia 2.0 jeans from Cynful. Those who already shop at Cynful might know that the Zia jeans were FIRST available as System clothing but now....converted to mesh...YUS...just...YUS. I am wearing the Washed Blue Flared version but available in many colors as well as styles (Flared, bootcut, skinny) for you to choose from.

Well my dears...I WAS planning on more than one post tonight but I think I might make you wait and do a double bubble tomorrow Mwahs! Happy Shopping!

Love Always
     Lili
What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi Skin in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Magika - Awkward
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fatpack
Breasts: Lolas Pushup 2.5
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Candydoll - Patricia lips in Cerise
Freckles: Sugar
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Glue Ink - Lil Sailor Top The Boobies Show
Bottom: Cynful - Zia Denim in Washed Blue
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Hat: Sexy Things - My Sailor Hat
Necklace: LillyRose Product - Long Anchor Necklace
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Ring
Bag: I <3 Fashion - Sailor Bag
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment