27 November 2012

Sherlili Holmes

Hello dear Fashion Heads!
Had to give you a cutesy closeup of my face! Today I went with a look loosely inspired by Sherlock Holmes. I've never really read or watched any of his mysteries but the smoking pipe I found got my blogger juices flowing so today you can call me Sherlili Holmes *puffs puffs on her bubble pipe*

I have on a few new things today not even sure where to start...I guess we can go from head to toe right? Right.
I hardly ever wear hats but this uber cute beret from Evolve was calling my name. It was so easy to position right on my slightly oversized head hehe. I am wearing the cream version but there are 5 other cute styles including Houndstooth. You can pick this up from Around The World Event but HURRY since its sadly ending in a couple of days. You can also pick up the hair and the uggs I have on as well while you're there as well as so many more amazing goodies. 

I am rocking a cute little...I guess you'd call it a bob made by Alice Project for the Around the World event. If you hurry on down to the main store she is having a little sale 50% off the store and you can pick up some color dye HUDs to really enjoy your new hair as well. 
I went with this cute turtleneck dress from Cynful over this uber cute jacket from Foppish for a little more of a covered up look that is still super adorable. To my happy surprise a lot of the jacket options had a color matching turtleneck dress so if you like the look but prefer another color it shouldn't be hard to pull off AND if you want to wear the dress alone you can do that too. There are Pushup & Tango appliers available for this just in case you are a prim breasts wearer.

Hope you feel the need to shop my loves because well...I do hehe. Mwahs and Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Modish - Mesh  L I V E Eyes in Eagle
Hair: Alice Project - Tiffany Around The World
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Lips in LiquiShine Lilac
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Mesh Hands w/ French Tip Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Cynful - Vale's Turtleneck Dress in Hotpink New Release
Jacket: Foppish - Bicolor Coat in Pink New Release
Shoes: Intrepid - Aussie Uggs in Brown Around The World
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Hat: Evolve - Beret in Cream Around The World
Bag: Toki Doki - Stumble Bag in Light
Glasses: Glamorize - Glasses in Matte Black
Necklace: Je Suis - Mysterious Necklace
Ring: Earthstones - Kameron Ring in Rose Quartz
--------------------------
POSES
Label Motion - Hunt #5 & 6
Ending today hidden boxes with free poses @ Main Store

No comments :

Post a Comment