03 November 2012

Don't Scorn The Dolly

Fashion Heads!
When I first started SL my dream look was to look a bit like a realistic type doll. I think I steered away from that direction though some lovely men still consider me a doll *bats her lashes and blows a kiss* but anywho today I did go into doll mode with this awesome pose set from Evolve called The Puppeteer I know its made for puppets but cute dolls can play too right? hehe . It comes with strings for your hand and it even comes with this little backdrop I am using. I used a projector with it because well...why not? hehe

I went with a darker look today because thats just how I felt but I didn't want full gloomy feeling so I dyed my hair hot pink! I am wearing Steph from Alice Project. You can find it at the Zodiac event. it comes with a mini color dye hud but if you go to the main store you can buy additional ones and all the infinity hair will work with it as well. In this picture I am using the Electik its only 500L and you can use it forever
I got some more horns from the Plastik that a very amazing friend of a friend got me interested in. She is super cute and Oh Em Gee she's even cuter than me check her out!

I grabbed these shoes up on Halloween which was sadly the end of the sale but you can still go and grab them up! Only sad news is it has an alpha prim on the shoe which always makes me a sad Lili but I adored the look of these regardless of that issue. These are from G Field ("Alex") and I grabbed these in a soft green color way back and just decided on getting them in a more wearable color 

Hope you enjoy the look and see you guys later on! Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Scorned Dolly Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach w/ Cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape Mesh Version
Eyes: Chus! - Taiyo Eyes in Set
Hair: Alice Project - Steph Zodiac Event
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Doll Joints: Rotten Toe - Doll Joints
Bloody Eyes: Censored - Fear Makeup in Tattoo #5
Lipstick: Glamorize - Delicious Shine in Bright Magenta
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee & Elbow Wounds
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Foppish - Fit & Flare Dress in Black
Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in Black
Shoes: G-Field - Alex in Patent Black
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Collar: Enelya's Creations - Robe D'o Collar with Chain
Knife: Blah - My Butcher Knife in Bloody Black Gacha Prize
Doll Wind: Violet Voltaire - Cuppycake Dollkey
Horns: Plastik - Druzi in Double Logic
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Bumpy White
--------------------------
POSES
Pic 1 & 2: Evolve - The Puppeteer 

Pic 3: Evolve - Bright
 


No comments :

Post a Comment