01 November 2012

Your Sweetest Soldier

Hey Fashion Heads!
I absolutely adore camo print and I love little skirts and shirts with it however I usually refrain from wearing military based costumes because I do appreciate what the men and women of the military do for us. So in honor of them I tried to keep this outfit as classy and respectful as possible.

This is an amazing outfit from Epic found at The Boobies Show. Its called Sexy Soldier, I have it on in green but it available in blue, brown, green, and grey. The shorts are made of mesh and the top is a system shirt that comes with appliers but you don't have to wear them to look amazing in this. 

I would normally go with boots to make the look a little more authentic but I didn't want to make it too realistic so I put on some adorable heels from Skifija. Cute right? These are the Extreme Platforms in Black. They come in different styles of course but I wanted a nice solid black to complete the soldier sexiness.
I switched from my regular skin to show you guys whats being offered this month at SYSP from Modish. I LOVE the lips on this one they are so glossy and amazing! This is called One Way Kiss so if you are on a budget and want an amazing looking skin its definitely a place you should check out.

Semi short but sweet posting for you to enjoy! I hope you drool and buy this amazing creation for yourself hehe. 

Love Always 
     Lili 
Sweetest Soldier Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - OneWay Kiss in Sunkiss SYSP November
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Green Tourmaline
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Christy Hair in Gingerbread New Release!
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Izzies - Cracked Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Epic - Sexy Soldier in Green w/ Lolas Applier The Boobies Show
Shoes: Skifija - Extreme Platform in Black Newest Release
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Gun on Leg: Dirtyland - Ladies Secret Gun in Camo
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace in Gold
Bracelet: Superbia - Illusions Bangle in Green
Elf Ears: Southpaw - Sweet Tooth Freebie
--------------------------
Poses
Yopulga - Carla Poses
Set of 4 Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment