15 November 2012

Let YOUR Beauty shine

"Make up can make you beautiful on the outside. It wont work if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup."
Hey Fashion heads! 

That quote touched me today. A lot of my life I have never felt....beautiful enough like I had to physically meet up to a "beautiful" handbook. Then I decided...meh...I'm an okay writer I'll write myself my own handbook. I still get insecure but being myself has been a lot more easy. I'm a good person on the inside. That's the beauty that SHOULD seep through your pores am I right?

This super plush chair of goodness COULD be yours but you have to wait until Noon Time in SL. It will be at the Around The World Event. This is by !Bang called Comfy Chair with 10 great built in sits. 

I am wearing this super cute loungy outfit from Sugar & Cyanide. You can find this at Forgotten closet for their "Call of Duty theme" but I got it because it reminds me of an old friend, Rebeca. The was in the JROTC when we were in high school. STUNNING looks, bright, red long hair, amazing olive skin that made you want her secrets. She was always told "You're too pretty to be in the military" Ummmm...ow. Stoopid boys us pretty women are super strong so back OFF! *nodnods* I thought it was beautiful how she proved them wrong and did what she felt was her calling. I miss you Beci and mwah can't wait to see you again.

And my dears thanks for listening to me rant again hehe. Mwahs! and Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili
What I have on!
------------------------
CLOTHING
Skin: Candydoll - Miranda in Cream
Lipstick: Candydoll - Miranda Lips in Ruby
Shape: My Own Shape (Mesh Mod)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Christy in Cinnamon
Nails: Scrub - Short Typed Nails
Knee Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
Outfit: Sugar & Cyanide - Camo Baby Forgotten Closet
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet
--------------------------
PROPS
Chair: !bang - Comfy Chair in Roo Around The World Event
Picture: Lisp - Steampunk Prints in Clock
--------------------------
POSES
Pic 1: Built in Chair Poses
Pic 2: Ovation - Lisandra Set

1 comment :

  1. Yes i totally agree... its the inner beauty that really counts, and you have that abundantly :-)

    ReplyDelete