16 November 2012

Candy + Doll = ME!

Hey Fashion Heads
*Sighs* It seems I'm in a love triangle with Kumi (Pink Fuel) and Patricia (Candydoll) but I pull them aside and tell them "Ladies...ladies...there's enough Lili face for both of you" LMAO. Gosh I'm such a dork. Today I went with a Candydoll look that I love. Its pink, its short, its sexy. Want to know more keep reading if not just make your way to the credits hehe
The top I have on today is a new top from Candydoll (what can I say I'm an addict) and its called Cuero Top. I have it on in rose today but there are so many more amazing color choices. It has an applier option for the busty ladies of the prim (and soon mesh) variety, but it can be warn without them OF COURSE.

The boots I have on are super kyoot! These are a new release from Fuchon called Winter Mesh Boots. I have on candy which are a nice pale pink but these are available in 4 other colors. If you're looking for some affordable boots to wear give these a looksy hehe

I have this amazing hand accessory from Flaunt that you can find at Around The World which opened yesterday! Some AMAZING things there and I love the setup of it. hehe. This accessory can be black, silver, and gold but I liked the gold especially with this skin tone

Short but pink sweetness right here. I hope you enjoy the look and Mwahs! Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

Candydoll Princess
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Patricia in Purple
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Dela - Sophie in Baby Pink Pink
Breasts: Lolas Pushups 2.5
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner in Black
Freckles: Sugar - Freckle 1
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Candydoll - Cuero Shirt in Rose New Release
Skirt: Milk - My Denim Skirt in Light Blue
Shoes: Fuchon - Winter Mesh Boots in Candy New Release
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Bens Beauty - Linda Necklace New Release
Chain on Hands: Flaunt - Chained Love Around The World 
Belt: Splash - Starfish Belt
Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
Ears: Chus! - Galaxian Horns in Pretty Princess
--------------------------
I don't remember my poses ;.; so sorry

Music For The Moment 
Don't Let Me Get Me by Pink
"...Everyday I fight a war against the mirror. I can't take the person staring back at me. I'm a hazard to myself don't let me get me, I'm my own worst enemy..."

No comments :

Post a Comment