04 November 2012

Just Call ME Dainty Hands

Hey Fashion Heads!
I woke up this morning and was like...no...pajamas are not coming off today so I laid around today and watched reality TV in my pjs. When I finally did log on I had to pick up some mesh hands because well...its that time hehe. Want to know my thoughts on them? Keep on reading

So I contemplated getting the slink because EVERYONE seems to have them but gotta be honest I didn't want to spend that much right away on something I didn't know if I'd use a lot of not so I got the Yabusaka hands with french tips. They are 400L and they look rather amazing in my opinion. 

The poster for them says you will need a sleeve or a bracelet of some sort to cover the seam but..lets be honest...look at my pic..can you really tell where the seam is? and no I didn't blur or hide it that's how it REALLY looks on me. I love the french tip options but I'll really miss my Izzie's fingernails and my Jamman fingernails when I use them hopefully they will make a way to wear there designs on them right? hehe

If you are unsure there ARE demos at Yabusaka as well as Slink so test around and let me know what you think. See you lovely people tommorow. Mwahs 

Love Always 
     Lili


What I has on
Skin: Candydoll - Patricia
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Drop Necklace in Pink
Hair: Exile - All for Love in Frost
Outfit:Candydoll -Sleepover in skulls
Hands: Yabusaka Mesh Hands
Feet: Slink Bare Mesh Feet
Poses: Ovation Poses - Lisandra Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment