11 November 2012

Girls Just Wanna Be Topless | NSFW

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Last post for the night! I know I've been a bit manic with my postings but please at least say you love them hehe. I guess you can call today Skin Sunday since that's what I seemed to have blogged about a lot. This skin is from Sugar Available at Stuff in stock and I'm also wearing panties found at Sugar's Mainstore so check it out and take a hearty look

Mwahs! Happy Shopping Pics & Credits after the break

Love Always
Lili

My Outfit (Or lack of)

Skin: Sugar - Lush in Wild Nights (Demerara Tone) Matching Lola Skin Appliers Available
Panties: Sugar - Bra & Pantie Set in Fuzzy Love
Horns: Lemon Tea - Bumpy Horns in Wood
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
Hands: Yabusaka - French Manicure Mesh Hands
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
Poses: Focus Poses

Listening To:
End Of Time by Beyonce
"Come take my hand...I won't let you go. I'll be your friend I will love you SO deeply. I will be the one to kiss you at night. I will love you until the end of time."

No comments :

Post a Comment