25 November 2012

The Cute Boobies!

Fashion Heads!
It's early and the title is totes perfect in my early morning mind fudgery (Mmmm fudge)
Today I want to address the fact that almost everyone I've met thinks that women who wear prim breasts are in some way a vulgar or slutty person. Well my dear readers not true. You CAN be cute with your lolas and I like to try and show that its not always about vulgarity but there can be sophistication and in my case uber cuteness....that is unless you don't think I'm cute
I got this dress from The Boobies Show which started its new round today! This is made by Boobielicious one of the many places I love to go to cover my Lolas. They come with the new Tango appliers for you ladies who have already bought them and This dress has so many bright and pretty color options, but I went with this green. I was going to do a Santa's Helper outfit but its too early so I gave it a nice little switch around that I like better than the original look to be honest

Short but sweet post for now but I plan to be back in a little with some more goodies to share! Mwahs! Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B w/ Lolas Pushups 2.5
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Bilo - Najwa Eyes in Green Unhinged Gacha Event
Hair: Dela - Lana in Red/Pink
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Lips in LiquiShine Strawberry
Teeth: PXL - Mouth  Open Addon
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultra Mesh Nails New Release!
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Boobielicious - My Pretty Starshine Dress in Green The Boobies Show
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Black Suede
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Evolve - Hodge Podge Satchel in Dirt
Glasses: Miel - Meow Peepers in Candy Gloss
Necklace: Miam Miam - Circle Charm Necklace
Bracelets: Miam Miam - Gold/Resin Bangles
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
POSES
Yopulga - Allie Poses 2, 3, & 4 New Pose Release

1 comment :

  1. And you do the Lola's adorably. Don't let haters bring you down.

    ReplyDelete