13 November 2012

Birthday Celebration of Shopping!

Hey Fashion Heads!

Did you miss me last night? I missed you too! I did a bit of inventory cleaning AGAIN went from 51k to 44k just in my tops and bottoms folders @.@ but that's not what I'm writing to tell you about. There is a birthday around these parts....Censored Birthday! *nodnods* and in celebration there is a cute little event going on and I snagged up this exclusive dress from Boobielicious! 
This is called Happy B-day! The name is perfect right? I love the criss cross-ing pattern on the applier since a lot of my rl boob showing shirts have something like that too. I also want to show off the cute poses I decided on today from Demise of Flight! These will be at the Around the World event so anxiously wait for that hehe because its going to be goooood

This is a short but sweet post if you're in a shopping mood stop and take a look for yourself Censored B-day

Happy Shopping! Mwahs!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Magika - Tomorrow
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fatpack
Dress: Boobielicious - Happy B-day Dress w/ Lolas Appliers
Panties: Muschii - Panties Down in Black
Shoes: Sugar - Dangerous Heels in Black
Bag: YS & YS - Cala Soana Bag in Night
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Love (Short)
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Loveheart (Small)
--------------------------
Poses:
Demise of Flight - Summer Breeze Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment