14 November 2012

Pandas be lovin the Orange

Hey Fashion Heads!
I have so much to show you guys but I'm a little not myself today so I am going to save my other postings for tomorrow but I wouldn't wait for this one anymore. I finally found an outfit to be all pandariffic in so that's what I did.

I'm not a fan of blah colors and I'm SO happy this new top from Cynful isn't blah or I'd cry some hardcore tears. Its made for the busty women of the prim variety but doesn't have to be worn in that manner but the option is there. I went with this burnt orange tone that almost reminds me of sweet potato pie. That...or I'm just hungry lol but yeah the color really brightened me up and paired nicely with the boots I bought from Collabor88 a few days ago from Hucci. 
I was hesitant to get these boots because Hucci mesh sizes used to be too big for me but it looks like they have a size small enough for me now and I'm uber happy about it. I'm so cute today I feel like making kyoot panda sounds...if only I knew what they sounded like :o Toodles and happy shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
 
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Modish - Mesh L I V E Eyes in Equa Solar Eclipse Gacha Event
Hair: Ploom - Hanna (Candy Pack) New Release
Breasts: Lolas Pushups 2.5
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fatpack
Boob Tattoo: The Sugar Garden - Titty Tattoo in Kiss Red For Lolas Prim Breast New Release
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Modish - Kaya Lipstick in Set A-1 Censored Birthday
Freckles: Sugar - Freckle 1
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Cynful - V-Top in Burnt Orange w/ Lolas Appliers New Release
Skirt: Censored - Anny Mini Skirt in Flowers
Shoes: Hucci - Roseau Booties in Sunset Orange Collabor88
-------------------------
Bag: Magi Take - Mini Bag in Brown
Necklace: Izzies - Heart Necklace Perfect Wardrobe
Bracelet: Boom - Plastic Candy Bangles in Fall Gacha Prize
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Loveheart Ring
Ears/Tails: Panda Express - Panda Set in Tribal
--------------------------
Poses:
Pose Maniacs - Lina Set

1 comment :

  1. Hi dear lili, very very nice, especially love the skirt and the warm colors make it all look very attractive and kinda cosy :-) Hope you'll find yourself back soon, hugs...

    ReplyDelete