17 November 2014

Cheering For Mizu

Hey all 
Quick post for today because of several reasons but I hope you don't mind!

I adore this new mesh head from The Sugar Garden so much! Being me I may not use it much (since I'm not a mesh head kind of girl. I like my weird faced shape BECAUSE it's weird and unique) but I would be kicking myself if I didn't buy it and sport it around at least once right? It's 3k for this but it's so worth it with all of the expressions and makeups :D

I also have on this super adorable cheerleader outfit from MotiAme for the Xiasumi School Festival which is coming to an end soon so get there there and grab all the goodies! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Mizu in E Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Big Anime Eyes in Skyblue CosplaySL
♡ Hair: Olive - The Melody Hair Kawaii Project
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty/Legs: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Outfit: Motiame - Cheerleading Uniform Xaisumi School Festival
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Knee Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Satin Bow Pumps in Orange
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Orange
♡ Bow: Olive - The Sweet Bow in Black Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Angelica - Idol Pose Pack CosplaySL

No comments :

Post a Comment