12 September 2015

Eggcellent Week

Hey Loves!
It's been such a long and hectic week for me but it was all rather eggcellent if I must say so. Get it...CAUSE Eggs? You all know how much I enjoy punny and themed outfits and this one is NO different. I saw eggs and my mind scrambled (BOOM ANOTHER PUN) and I knew these things had to be mine! Want to know where to go to grab them for yourself?! Keep on reading for more infos and credits!
So are you in the mood to have egg on your face? Well you're in luck because there is an event just for you happening right now. It's not a super huge event BUT almost every release is oh so adorable. The event is called Deviled Egg and the theme of it I'm sure you guessed...is eggs. I grabbed most of the releases from The Sugar Garden of course, which I'm wearing on my neck, head, and finger and they are cute little fried egg EGGcessories (GOOD LORD I'M ON A ROLL). At only 100L per accessory it was soo worth it PLUS you get a cute pink yolk version to wear as well. I also have on a cute egg themed shirt from Altair called Egg Crop (I'm guessing a play on the word Egg Drop?) and thought this old group gift bag would go with it perfectly and it did so...yay sauce!

Another group gift I have on (which I'm very late with sorry) is from Angelica and it's this VIP group gift called MeiMei. You get ALL her normal skin tones with this so if you're not part of the group join it IMMEDIATELY. If you have a slink mesh body you are in luck but if not you have to go mesh body-less like I did but I still felt absolutely stunning in this skin.

Short and sweet like post! Hope you enjoy the look and it makes you want to go out and shop yourself :D. Mwahs and happy shopping!

Love Always
Lili

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Mei-Mei in Latte ☆ VIP Group Gift
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Mei-Mei Eyes in Ghana Sweet ☆ VIP Group Gift
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Kina Hair in Bento ☆ Newish Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: The Sugar Garden - High Maintenance Blush in Princess
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Altair - Egg Crop Shirt in Black ☆ Deviled Egg Event
♡ Bottom: Amitomo - High Waist Belt Shorts #3 ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in Solid White
♡ Shoes: Fashionably Dead - Girl Power Platforms in Black + Grey ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Altair - Egg Bag
♡ Glasses: Moran - Unique Glasses B
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Egg Pendant in Yellow ☆ Deviled Egg Event
♡ Ring 1: The Sugar Garden - Egg Ring Heart in Yellow ☆ Deviled Egg Event
♡ Ring 2: Babydoll - Bow Ring in Black
♡ Headband: The Sugar Garden - Egg Headband in Yellow ☆ Deviled Egg Event
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Le Poppycock - All Angles B Pack (Little Hearts) ☆ The Chapter Four

No comments :

Post a Comment