21 September 2015

VainDeer | New Dress From Moon Amore

Hey Loves!
Today I honestly just had fun with my post. You know how much I love play on words and how much I love dressing like pretty animals so...today I am a Vaindeer. A Vaindeer draws powers and energy from looking at itself in the mirror or reflections in the water. In my RL room I have mirrored drawers and a HUGE Mirror on my dresser so if Vaindeers were real I'd be one in RL hehe. Not only do I LOVE my makeup today but I also love the dress and the whole feel of the pictures I was able to capture for you today. Do you like the look I'm flaunting around in? Well lucky for you I have not only credits but a little info about all the new releases! Keep on reading for more info!

Firstly, I want to rant and rave about this dress that I have on. OF COURSE it's Moon Amore because I'm obsessed with like....everything she makes and because it's Moon Amore you also know it's affordable too. This is the Andariel Dress and it can be picked up from this round of Collabor88. I was torn on what color to get so I eeny meenied myself into this pretty Rouge color. This dress comes with a lace shirt as well as a lace tutu but I really liked the more revealing look for my post. Not only that but the ribbon, roses, ruffles and even the dress are HUD changeable so you can get the perfect look for yourself.

I feel like this look wouldn't have been completed with this AMAZING new release from Doe offered at this round of We <3 RP. This hair is called Deer Me and can you tell why? The second I saw the antlers I knew I had to wear this hair immediately. Not only do you get all the colors from Doe that you know and love but you ALSO can change the color of your antlers! 
Another amazing release I fell in love are these shoes from Bishes Inc. Not only are they sexy but they are elegant and mesh part compatible (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Ncore, TMP) These are the Diva Heels and today I have them on in black but there are so many colors offered that there is a color for literally EVERYONE even prints if that's what you're looking for. I am wearing the Slink Medium height feet with them but as stated before, they are compatible with other mesh feet. 

I hope you all liked the goodies as much as I did! Hope to see you all very VERY soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Pure Eyes in Cool
♡ Hair: Doe - Deer Me Hair ☆ New @ We <3 Roleplay
♡ Body: Maitreya
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee Mouth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Strict Nail Applier ☆ New @ Cosmopolitan
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Spots on Face: Half Deer - Faun Face v.2 in Type B No Nose
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Moon Amore - Andariel Dress in Rouge ☆ New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Bishes Inc - Diva Heels in Black ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Necklace: Hollywierd - Malicious Necklace in Psycho ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Blah - Hana Flower Ring in Black
♡ Crown: Sweet Thing - Song Of Swans Elegant Tiara ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Mirror: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Corrupted Sight Mirror in Sin RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Antlers: Included with Hair
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1 & 2: Elephante Poses - La La Lainey

No comments :

Post a Comment