12 October 2015

Breakfast Dreams

Hey Loves!

Been FORVER since I've blogged which sucks because blogging is the bee's knees.
Soooo....most of the people who know me know I am OBSESSED with breakfast food. Not like oh let's eat buttery toast (SHOUT OUT TO FAYFAY) for breakfast! No I just want to have a sexy dish of waffles, bacon, eggs, with nice sweet syrup just WAITING to be drizzled on my plate. I want a nice fluffy omelet filled with goodness and texas toast. I WANT ALL THE PANCAKES! I'm absolutely obsessed with breakfast food my loves. Today I just laid around second life in the comfiest section of my home and looked up breakfast goodies on Yummly. Do you like the look? Well today is a bit of a short and savory (because breakfast) post so keep on reading for the credits!
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Vampy Eyes in Abyss ☆ New @ The Nightmare Event
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Mihoko Hair w/ Strands ☆ New @ ROMP
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Moist Lip Laquer in Bloody
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Dami - Box Sweat Shirt in Pink ☆ New @ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Girl Thursday - Sport Socks in Teal/Salmon
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platform Flats in Salmon
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Collar: Altair - Heart Collar in White ☆ New @ Epiphany
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow in Pastels
♡ Headband: Pink Acid - Roses in Spring Headband in Dusty White RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Whisker: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ ALL THE THINGS ♥
♡ Armchair:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Armchair RARE ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Cuddling Mushrooms: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - SHROOM together RARE
♡ Table: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Table B ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Basket: Brixley - Vintage Decor Laundry Basket
♡ Pillows:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Pillows A & B ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Cat:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Yocchan RARE ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Mail: Plethora - Fan Mail Stack #2
♡ Plate Of Snacks:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Yummy Things ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Book on Table:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Awesome Story ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Cupcakes:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Cupcakes A ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Mug:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Mug C ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Mushroom on Couch:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - SHROOM! in Windy
♡ Sign On Wall: Brixley - Vintage Decor Breakfast Sign
♡ Carpet:  Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Comfy Afternoon Carpet A ☆ New @ The Seasons Story
♡ Fan: MishMish - Kitteh Fan in Cream

1 comment :

  1. I like the look, it is very cute. As for the breakfast foods, I am way ahead of you. Breakfast foods are my favorite even when it's just oatmeal. I mean, oatmeal is so versatile as a breakfast food. I can make it sweet with cranberries and almonds or make it savory with sauteed spinach and a runny egg. I get where you're coming from when you say you love breakfast foods.

    Crystal Carson @ Tacky Jacks

    ReplyDelete