26 October 2015

Naughty Nuns

Hey Loves!
I know a big part of why some people read my blog is because of the things I write in my posts relating them somehow to the outfit but lately I haven't really been able to since I haven't really had much time to collect my thoughts and really give you all a nice chunk of my mind. I will be starting that back up though cause let's be honest...sharing my thoughts on things is 80 percent of why I started blogging. 

Today I went with a...Nun gone bad type look. I have on lots of great goodies just aching to be talked about so if you want that info you know what to dooooo....right? *Whispers* Just keep reading.

I'm usually not a huge fan of blood covered dresses but something about this one still had a cute factor I felt I could work with. This is from Sweet Thing and it's called the Naughty Nun Dress! This is just one of the many amazing things at this round of Kustom9 and if you are still stumped on a costume to parade around SL in...this is a great contender. You can dress it cute or scary and both would be AMAZING.  Even though I have the bloody version on there is also a non bloody for the more cutesy classic look.

Skin
I also have on a new skin from the always amazing Angelica and this is called the Dollfie skin from this round of Kawaii Project. There are many styles to pick from but I really fell for this Make Over version. If you have a slink body you're in luck since there are slink appliers for ALL her skins (Not sure if she will be doing others but goodness I hope so...) and with your purchase you will get the appliers you need for this skin.

I have lots more goodies on as well but don't want to explode your minds with too much sexy product talk! Message me with any questions you know I love hearing from you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Dollfie Skin in Make Over ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Adoness - Bestia Eyes in Dark Pond ☆ Freak Show
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Nita Hair ☆ Seasons Story
♡ Claws: The Sugar Garden - Bloody Jiangshi Claw ☆ TAG Event
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Freckles: Dead Apples - Paumette Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Sweet Thing - Naughty Nun Costume in Bloody ☆ Kustom 9
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Sabatiny Heels ☆ Epiphany
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Cuffs: Altair - Spike Cuffs in Black ☆ Epiphany
♡ Headbands: The Little Bat - Grimrose Headband in Red ☆ Freak Show
♡ Bow: Angelica - Freaks Bow Collar in Sister Eunice ☆ Freak Show
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Loulou & Co - Hydra Horns in Raven Blood ☆ Freak Show
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment