04 December 2015

Focus

Hey Loves!

I am SUPER late with my post today (boosauce) but it's heeeere and I'm really happy with it! Lately the weather has really taken an even colder turn. I mean I know  it's december and all but the cold had nothing to do with me then all of a sudden hit me in the face...and here I am with only a little nightie on!
I had a REALLY cute outfit I wanted to show off meant more so for the summer but WELP...it's summer somewhere so LET'S DO IT! Keep on reading for more pictures & credits!
 So my lovely ones I'm kind of wearing a smorgasbord of Candydoll releases. Why? Because I can! I adore the antlers I have on because I'm all about horns of any kind. These ones can be found at this round of We <3 Roleplay and they are called Deer Horns Headband and because I'm obsessed with pink I went with the pale rose but there are tons more colors to choose from of course cause she's amazing and keeps everyone in mind when she does color choices!
Another new release from Candydoll I'm wearing is this adorable shirt that can be found at Kustom9.  This is the Mika shirt. These shirts are meant for mesh bodies IF YOU HAVE A STANDARD BODY THESE MAY NOT FIT YOU (but you can try if you'd like)
*Shirt Versions Available*
Freya
Isis
Maitreya
Slink *both versions*
Venus

Get out there and buy all the goodies! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Iris Eyes in Deep Blue ☆ New Release
♡ Hair: Pink Hustlerz - Hair #8105 in Reds ☆ New-ish Release
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Mellow Lipstick in Red (dark)
♡ Nail Polish: Mons - Classic Slink Nail Appliers ☆ VIP Group Gift
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Candydoll - Mika Top in Pale Rose ☆ New @ Kustom 9
♡ Skirt: Bubble- White Floral Skirt
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Lucy Wedges in Pale Pink
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Altair - Ouija Necklace in White
♡ Bracelets:  Maxi Gossamer - South Sea Pearl Bracelets in Pink & White
♡ Tofu: Tentacio - Num Num Tofu Star ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Belt: Candydoll -  Bowie Belt in Pale Rose ☆ Old Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Antlers:  Candydoll - Deer Horns Headband ☆ We <3 Roleplay
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Label Motion - Megan Pose Pack ☆ Shiny Shabby

No comments :

Post a Comment