11 December 2015

I've Studied Hard

Hello my dear lover faces!
It's been WAY too long since my last blog post. I've noticed lately I get so into making the outfits and end up making 4 or 5 outfits before actually posting. Either way the outfit I have on made me such a happy critter. We all know like WE ALL KNOW *slowly nods her head with you* that I'm obsessed with school girl outfits. Not in like...a sexual way either I've always just LOVED school outfits and putting them on just makes me a happy happy coral reef (Shoutout to my wifers giving me nickname) If you're into school girl outfits almost as much as I am then I think you'll like this look. I have some really cute noobies on so keep reading to find out more about them okay? :D
I 100% ADORE this uniform from head to toe it's perfect. It's yet another amazing release from C'ie La Vie and I picked this up from Creator's Collection Box (To be honest I'm not sure if the round has change sorry RL has been chewing my arm lately) and it was less than 250L which in my eyes is always a steal! I got the camel jacket version and with the HUD included you can change the skirt and tie pattern to whatever you want it to me :D To give it more of an authentic school uniform feel I slipped on these thigh garters from Muka as well as these adorable platform flats from ILO.

Ayashi swooped in and once again quenched my thirst for pigtails with this new hairstyle for Winter Trend called Manami. I was stumped at first which color I wanted to do but thought a more natural colored hair might work better today (but in the future I think I might try the pastels) and I threw on this ultra cute headband from Altair that is ALSO at Winter Trend and it's called The Crystal Kitten headband. This headband is HUD controlled as well so you can get the perfect look that works for you.

Doth thou liketh my new skin? ME TOOO! Not only is this an amazing skin but it was only *wait for it* 299L! This is a skin called Yuki from an amazing place called More More. This release can be found at Sanarae. With your purchase you get 2 Skin tones (I'm wearing the darker version), 2 lipstick options (not shown), Blush, and an eyebrow shape. Right next to it free of charge you can grab the slink AND Maitreya appliers and BAM. You now have a lovely little face :D and we all love lovely faces right?
Hope you like all the things! I'm going to go roam the town with my mom (okay fine we're going Christmas shopping) Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

❋~*CREDITS*~❋
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Yuki Skin 2-2 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Queens Eyes in Angora ☆ We <3 Roleplay
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Manami Hair ☆ Winter Trend
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - The Mattes
♡ Blush: More More - Yuki Skin Blusher ☆ Sanarae
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: C'est La Vie - Mavis School Look in Camel ☆ Creator's Collection Box
♡ Socks: Muka - Garter Thigh Socks
♡ Shoes: ILO - Boppers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Moran - Unique Glasses B
♡ Binder: YumYums - Closed School Binder in Mint Stripe
♡ Headband: Altair - Crystal Kitten Headband ☆ Winter Trend
♡ Pencil: Nerdology - Mechanical Pencil in Sky Blue ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Kirin - Back To School Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment