05 February 2016

Jaded

My looooves! It's been so loooong!

I'm now 26 and *sigh* I was asking myself "is it time to quit SL yet Miss Baxter?" UM NO! I told myself 2 years ago on my birthday I was going to leave...but I'm not you're stuck with me until the servers shut down!
Unlike last year...and the year before that....and the ye-WELL ANYWAY this year I will have a special someone to share Valentine's day with that makes me fun and sparkly and he never believes me when I tell him how anti love I was before meeting him. I'm a nice person (or so I'd like to believe) but I was not in the place to be in love. I'd be asked out on dates and my responses were usually "why?" or "..." but I guess something was a little different about this tater tot I love now huh? 

Today's outfit was inspired by....me being utterly jaded to the CORE. I have on tons of new and amazing things so just credits today! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
CREDITS FOR JADED

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Vale Eyes in Ivy ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Sora Hair ☆ Newish Hair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Mango
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Heart: Angelica - Harley Quinn Black Heart Sticker ☆ Sanarae
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Shirt: Forever Young - Chunky Sweater
♡ Skirt: Altair - Momoirobara Skirt ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Socks: Silent Sparrow - Batty Stripey Socks
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platform Flats in  White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Pheobe - Tania Mesh Necklace ☆ Jack & Jill Hunt
♡ Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mecha Visor in White/Lilac ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Bunny Ears: 2PM - Bunny Band in Purple ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Biomasks: Blissiere - Sourpuss Biomasks ☆ Thrift Shop
♡ Teddybears: Blissiere - Bitter Bears ☆ Thrift Shop
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Kitsune Tail in Liilac ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Wings: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mecha Wings ☆ Seed Of Inspiration Prize @ Gacha Garden
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Arms: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mecha Arms in White RARE ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------

♬Song Of The Day ♬ 
Jaded Performed By Aerosmith  

♪  Hey j-j-jaded, you got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me. So jaded, you think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be, you're gettin' it all over me and serrated. My my baby blue Yeah I been thinkin' about you my my baby blue yeah you're so jaded And I'm the one that jaded you ♪ 



No comments :

Post a Comment