29 January 2016

Kitty Milk & Cookies

Hey my love sauces!
So today is the day before I officially get old again. Yep it's that time again Birfday time for the lilz! Since I don't really want to be posting during celebrations especially since it's the weekend I figured I'd do a sexy....er? post than usual and stay in the solitude of my house to show it off. I swear when I dress up in SL I go from "I want EVERYONE to see this outfit" to "I want no one to see me in this" but it's always such pretty stuff so I just suck it up and show it off to my loves...cause you love me no matter what riiiiight? Right!
Today is a somewhat silent day with the details for the outfit but all the credits are at the bottom! Mwahs & See you guys Monday!
Happy Shopping (and if you see me online hit me with messages!)

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Hazel Eyes Collection #1 ☆ Epiphany
♡ Hair: Doe - Cricket Hair ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Milky Lips in Chopped Apple
♡ Eye Makeup: Angelica - Smuged Eyemake Up #1
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Sweet Thing - Helli Harness ☆ ROMP
♡ Socks: Dollhouse - Vintage Lolita Stockings in Dream ☆ OMGacha
♡ Shoes: DarkendStare - Monster Boots in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Arm Warmers: Katat0nik/Clemmm Collab - Clawarmers in Black & Black ☆ Epiphany
♡ Necklace: Kibitz - MSG Necklaces Silver in Bitch ☆ OMGacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Long Hair Tail in  Cinder
♡ Ears: Mandala  - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in Black
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment