02 October 2016

Can't Stop The Feelings so let's make them bright

Hey Fashion Heads!

So....I ended up taking another break but this time I knew for a fact that I needed it. For a long time getting up and getting on second life was my sanctuary and my happy place but as of lately it was making me feel quite the opposite. 

All the everyday RL pressures PLUS the SL pressures was too much especially for a woman with anxiety and low self esteem (which might be why I push you guys so hard to be happy and love yourselves). A big part of me was ashamed to fully let you guys see the sad parts of Lili. I always want to be your bright spot and when I felt like I couldn't provide that bright spot for you...I ran away. 

Am I back again? I think so. I feel better for now. Hopefully in this upcoming week I'll be pumping out the blog posts quicker than you can read them. 

For anyone reading this that is having a hard time coping with who you are as a person (much like I have been) just tell yourself this is YOUR LIFE. This is YOUR JOURNEY and there is no wrong path, the path you're on right now is where you're supposed to be. For anyone reading this that can't find a reason to smile....please message me inworld or leave me a comment so I can help you find one. 

See you guys soon!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment