18 October 2016

The Cat Who Saw All Sides

Hey my loves!
Interesting title huh? Well let me tell you about it. I won this AMAZING prize from a gacha (to be explained later) and all of a sudden my mind started racing like HEY! IMAGINE IF I OWNED A CAT THAT COULD SEE THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. I mean think about it you would be cuddling the sweetest cutest cuddliest all knowing love of all time and you wouldn't really know cause all he would do is meow at you. Plus I mean if it had as many eyes as the cat I got a hold of in SL I would constantly be reminding him how cute and special he is. 

I know most of my posts have been....lacking words but I'm trying it out seeing how I feel about it sooo keep reading for more pictures and credits mkay? Lub Yew Forebers

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: SomeMore - SaeBom Mesh Head RARE
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Ange Eyes in Lavender & Teal
♡ Hair: Pink Hustler - Hair #8156 in Pastels ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Sweet Thing - Thanako Sweater in Purple Penta ☆ Salem
♡ Shorts: Candydoll - Allura Jeans Fatpack
♡ Socks: Quirky - Happy Birthday Stockings in Teal
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Veronica Heels Fatpack 
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - 90s Choker in Black
♡ Kitty:  Moon Amore - Eyeholic Trypophobia Cat in Tabby ☆ Salem
♡ Garter: Sweet Thing - Lilac Pentagram Trick Garters
♡ Headband: Malo - Eyeball Hairband in Purple ☆ The Seasons Story
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment