24 January 2017

The Princess & The Pii

Hello Loves!
It's been awhile but here I am! Do you guys remember the story about the princess and the pea? I was never a big fan of it personally. I mean think about it the "test" to see if they were a true princess was to see if they noticed a pea under a TOWER of mattresses? Would I really want to be the princess who loses a night of sleep over a smushed (quite disgusting) vegetable? I THINK NOT. 

I did however do a little play on words with the title because of my super adorable chick pii buddies that kept me company during pictures. Not only did I love my outfit but I love the location (Black Kite) and I LOVE my new Catya mesh head! Keep on reading for details on this look yes? Yessss.

I first want to say. I LOVE THE CATYA MESH HEAD FOR BENTO! I'm so happy I bought it. For a frugal SL player it's a little on the expensive side at 5,000L BUT it can be customized with shape sliders and you can use older catwa appliers with it (some might need a little more modding than others) and it looks AMAZING with makeup appliers meant for other mesh heads by Catwa.

Appliers Available for The Sugar Garden Skins
  • Maitreya Mesh Body Applier
  • Slink Body Applier
  • Slink Hand/Feet Applier
  • Wowmeh Body Appliers
I have on a STUNNING skin applier from The Sugar Garden by the name of Koko and I'm obsessed with the cuteness of it. I have on the D Tone today for most of the pictures. This skin applier can be found at the Main store but to apply it you will need the Catwa Omega Applier to use it on your Catwa head

Since I felt like a princess I decided to dress like one too and put on this cute dress from Candydoll. It's a little sexy a little sweet...like me and it's a rare gacha prize from this round of the Epiphany by the name of Jane. I slipped on some comfy socks from Sn@tch and these nice, clunky heels from Fri.day to complete the look. If you haven't gone to Epiphany yet you still have time and you might even bump into me while you're there (yay for late shopping?)

Everything else my loves is credited below and as always if you have anything to ask or comment about just message me I don't bite! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Koko (Applier For Catya Catwa Bento Head) in D Tone ☆ New-ish Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Fetch - Aubrey Eyes in Green ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Eriko Hair
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head ☆ Newish Release
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Dot Dot Doty Slink Fingernail Appliers
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Candydoll - Jane Collection Dress RARE ☆ Epiphany
♡ Socks: Sn@tch - Swag OverKnees Socks in Pink
♡ Shoes: Fri.day - Keiko Platforms in Cloud
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Lunette Granny Glasses in Silver RARE ☆ Oh My Gacha
♡ Collar: Pixel Geek - Starlight Collar ☆ Hentai Fair
♡ Earrings: Brush - SparkleStar Earring
♡ Crown: Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara in Silver/Citrine ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Cute Chickies: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Pii Companion RARE ☆ Oh My Gacha
♡ Undereye Stars: Brush - SparkleStar Eyes
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bows in White
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Boom - Demon Tail in Silver RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Wings: Boom - Succubus Wings in Silver RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Kirin - Candy Girl Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment