29 January 2017

Horny Schoolgirl

Hey my loves!
So...it's my last day as a 26 year old and I am panicking in my boots. I told myself I'd stop blogging at 25 but...I just can't quit you love faces. I wanted to have a very cute but slightly sexy look plus add a little play on word *shakes around her unicorn horn* and we end up with my look of the day. I love LOVE this Catya mesh head (I can't express it enough) and I love all the amazing products I grabbed to put on so keep on reading to learn more about them.

I absolutely fell in love with Altair's gacha for this round of Epiphany and I was ECSTATIC when I won a rare. This is called the Shoujo Seifuku and it's less than 100L per play. I have on the rare number 2 and it comes in three colors blue (shown above) and also red and black (shown below) This is made for the maitreya body and it fits like a dream on all my curvy goodness. I also have this adorable hair from Ayashi today and this can be found at the newest round of Momento Mori and this is called Silena. To make myself horny (HA GET IT....GET IT?) I used this new release from Cubic Cherry Kreations that can be found at this round of Kawaii Project and it's called So Magical! Horn.
 I did mention in my last post I would be experimenting more with makeup for the catwa head and then Pink Fuel in all of her amazing glittery ways released some adorable lipstick appliers. Today I'm wearing Glossy Pout lipsticks catwa appliers. There is one made specially for the bento head but I really liked how the regular applier looked on me. I have on the medium toned red applier and I think it looks pretty good on this D Tone from The Sugar Garden.
Everything of course is credited if I missed something you are interested in buying. I bought SO much and there are so many great things around the grid so get out there and buy them! See you all soon maybe even a birthday blog? Yay?  Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always, 
Lili

CREDIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Koko Skin Applier in D Tone ☆ Newish Release
♡ Made For: Catya Catwa Bento Head ☆ Newish Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Okina Eyes in Hazel RARE ☆ Epiphany
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Silena Hair ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Head ☆ Newish Release
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Glossy Pout Catwa Lipstick Applier ☆ New Release
♡ Nail Polish: PiAD - Camellia Nails in Blue
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Altair - Shoujo Seifuku in Rare #2 ☆ Epiphany
♡ Socks: Sn@tch - Sparkle Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Livalle - Wednesday Platform Maryjanes in Noir
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Royal Blue
♡ Collar: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambai Collar in Silver/Red
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra Bow
♡ Garter: Sweet Thing - Pentagram Trick Garters in Blood
♡ Drink: Love Soul - Soft Drink in Soda Water ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horn: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - So Magical! Horn in Snow ☆ Kawaii Project
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment